Small Group Personal TrainingApril 11th, 2011 | Female Personal Trainer,Group Personal Training,Melbourne group fitness,Melbourne group training,Melbourne personal training,personal trainer armadale,personal trainer melbourne,small group personal training,small group personal training armadale | No Comments »
Are you Ready for the Fun & Motivation of Group Training?
…Born to Move offers Group Personal Training to enhance your fitness, motivation and enjoyment of exercise. You’ll also get to meet great people at the same time.
Group PT is run by Carlie Campbell at the Born to Move gym in Armadale, VIC. Sessions are held on:
- Mondays 8.30-9.15am & 5.00-5.45pm
- Wednesdays 6.00-6.45pm
- Thursdays 8.00-8.45am
…or make up your own group and request another time that suits you.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 4 people per group, so sign up now to reserve your spot!
- Small groups – so plenty of individual help with technique / advice / motivation
- Only 1 session at a time in the gym
- Meet like-minded people who want to lose fat, tone up and get fitter
- Workout in a fun, social environment where everyone knows your name
- Exercise harder and feel more motivated in a group
- Reduce stress and be more productive at work
- NO gym membership fees
- NO joining fees
- Low cost – prices start at less than $26 per person
- Receive a FREE session every time you refer a friend!
Don’t Be Trained by Just Any Old Personal Trainer Who’s Only Studied for a Couple of Months… Train with the best. Carlie is a University Qualified Personal Trainer and former Physical Education Teacher, with 17 years experience in the fitness industry. She is registered with Fitness Australia as an Advanced Exercise Professional. Who else is going to get you better results?